Advance Health Directives in California

March 5, 2011

You know how important it is to have an advance directive in place so that you have control over situations if at some time you are unable to express your wishes.  If you live in California, your Advance Health Directive can be placed on file with the Secretary of State.  Please go here for instructions. If a copy of your directive can’t be located elsewhere, your medical care provider will be able to locate it and proceed accordingly. And you will have peace of mind!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *